Email security is a priority for all businesses, with the growing threat of Virus, Trojan, Spam, Ham and other malicious software, including phishing and identity theft, as well as the need to secure business information.
PANDORA transform your Linux server into multi engine email security gateway, provides multi layer protection before reaches your email server.
|Web Based Interface|
integrated and intuitive https web based management for daily email security management
|Easy to Use|
Point domain’s MX to PANDORA, and forward all clean emails to your current mailbox server.
|Multi Layer of Protection|
On basic scanner, Pandora use ClamAV and Spamassassin. We highly recommended to add more layer of protection such as ESET Mail Security for Linux to maximize protection.
Any server (hardware/virtual) can be transform into Pandora. Our preconfigured script will do the rest.
|Multi Domain Ready!|
One server for your one or more domain or subdomain
For large – enterprise network, pandora can be customized (clustered/high availability) to meet your need.
TLS enable to meet modern incoming email server requirement.
- Operating System: Ubuntu Linux 18.04 Server 64Bit
- Minimum 2GB RAM
- Minimum 20GB Space
- 1 or more network card
- Internet connection
- Incoming port TCP 25
- Outgoing port TCP 25
- Internal/external MySQL/MariaDB database
- Opensource Antimalware and Antispam default scanning engine
- ESET Mail Security for Linux (optional)
- WEB Based Management
- Build in Self Signed TLS/SSL certificate, can be changed later
- 3 User Roles (Super Admin, Technical User, Reporting User)
- Build in graphical report
- Whitelist/Blacklist Domain/Email Address
- Quarantine management
- Email routing
Register and start using Pandora for FREE